Evolution Lacrosse Academy Camps provide safe, fun, competitive and age-appropriate instruction for boys and girls (grades K-10) and mini-laxers (grades K-1, co-ed). We focus on basic to advanced lacrosse skills through individual, group and positional work.
- Increase Skill Levels
- Raise Lacrosse IQ
- Competitive Game Play
- Have Fun-Foster a Love of Lacrosse
- Evolve Your Game
The Evolution Lacrosse Experience
Our summer camps are outstanding, thanks to:
- A professional staff led by Matt Podwoski, an educator and coach with 20+ years experience
- Trained staff of lacrosse player coaches/mentors
- Excellent coach-to-player ratio of 1:6
- Age- and skill-appropriate curriculum
- Players maintain a high standard, building a competitive environment within the region
- A creative spirit where players and coaches learn, play and have lots of fun!
Check out our Summer Camp 2018 Facebook album.